- Kiplinger’s Personal Finance, Jane Bennett Clark, How Couples Can Retire in Harmony, September 2016.
- The New York Times, Kerry Hannon, Work a Little, Play a Little: A New Retirement Strategy, May 21, 2016.
- AARP Magazine, Margery D. Rosen, Advice for Couples Who Stagger Retirement, April/May 2016.
- The Wall St. Journal, Anne Tergesen, A Guide to Not Retiring, March 15, 2015.
- The Dallas Morning News, Pamela Yip, The `Other’ Retirement Talk Everyone Should Have, January 30, 2015.
- The New York Times, Kerry Hannon, Finding an Identity Beyond the Workplace: There’s More to Retirement Than Financial Planning, August 8, 2014.
- CNNMoney, The Happy Together Quiz, March 2014.
- Where to Retire, Jennifer Davoren, “Retirement Synchronicity,” September/October 2013.
- USA Today, Christine Dugas, Boomers Reinvent Themselves in Retirement, January 16, 2013.
- Where to Retire, Ann Chalfant, “Designing Your Blueprint for Retirement,” November/December 2012.
- Career Planning and Adult Development Journal. Volume 28, No. 2, Summer 2012, The Interface Between Career Planning and Retirement, Chapter 4: Working with Couples in “Retirement Transition” by Dorian Mintzer and Roberta Taylor, pages 47 -57.
- The Wall St. Journal, Kathleen A. Hughes, He Wants to Retire….But She Doesn’t, April 9, 2012.
- The Washington Post, Talk With Your Spouse Now About Retirement Plans, Feb. 11, 2012.
- Investment Advisor, Olivia Mellan, Get Real: Forget the “walks on the beach” stereotype. Advisors need to help their clients realistically plan for retirement, January 2012.
- USA Today, Book Review: ‘The Couples Retirement Puzzle’, November 2011.
- Bob Carlson’s Retirement Watch, Solving Couples’ Retirement Problems, October 2011.
- The New York Times, Ann Carrns, The Company You Keep, September 15, 2011.
- Wall St. Journal, Kathleen Hughes, “He Says Maine, She Says Florida: How Couples Navigate One of the Trickiest Retirement Issues: Where to Live,” March 21, 2011.
- Laura, Robert, What Married Women Fear Most In Retirement, Forbes Retirement, August 29, 2017.
- Hannon, Kerry, How to Stay Positive Job Searching After 50, Forbes Personal Finance, April 3, 2016.
- Hannon, Kerry, How to Stay Positive Job Searching After 50, Next Avenue, March 30, 2016.
- Martin, Ellen James, Moving and Keep Moving After Retirement, Uexpress Smart Moves Column, March 9, 2016.
- Gosselin, Jamison, 7 Actionable Tips To Help You Tackle The Senior Living Discussion, Huffington Post, Dec. 7, 2015.
- Dennis, Helen. Successful Aging: He’s retiring… and coming home, Los Angeles Daily News, September 28, 2015.
- Zipkin, Amy. The Sharing Economy Attracts Older Adults, The New York Times, September 25, 2015.
- Stanger, Tobie. Is Phased Retirement for You?, Consumer Reports, March 10, 2015.
- Singletary, Michelle, For Daring Gift-Givers, These Books Are Worth a Look, Washington Post, December 6, 2014.
- Schmidt, Donna, The NEW Retirement, Nyack’s HamletHub, November 7, 2014.
- Singletary, Michelle, Getting in sync on retirement, The Dallas Morning News, October 7, 2014.
- Singletary, Michelle, Your partner’s plan for retirement should agree with yours, The Washington Post, October 7, 2014.
- Kaufman, Sarah, 8 Things You Should Talk About When Retiring as a Couple, Betterment, September 30, 2014 and Huffington Post, October 2, 2014.
- Eisenberg, Richard, Retirement Health Costs: Planning For The Wild Card, Forbes Personal Finance, September 12, 2014.
- Garland, Susan B., The Key to Living Happily Ever After in Retirement, Kiplinger’s Retirement Report, August 27, 2014.
- Eisenberg, Richard, How Couples Can Solve Their Retirement Puzzle, Next Avenue, August 27, 2014.
- Eisenberg, Richard, How Couples Can Solve Their Retirement Puzzle, Forbes Personal Finance, August 15, 2014.
- Goslow, Brian, Most Couples avoid Retirement Investment Conversations, Fifty Plus Advocate, February 28, 2014.
- Goslow, Brian, How-To Steps Can Make things Easier, Fifty Plus Advocate, February 28, 2014.
- Jacobs, Emma, Midwives to a Happy Retirement, Financial Times, February 27, 2014.
- Weisser , Cybelle, Do Your Retirement Dreams match Your Partner’s? Scrimp or Splurge, CNN Money, February 24, 2014.
- Martel, Judy, Semi-Retirement: A Strategy to Build a Better Life, Northwestern Mutual Voice Column of Forbes Magazine, January 8, 2014.
- Jennifer Davoren, Where? When? Couples facing retirement need to talk, USA Today, November 11, 2013.
- Rachel Rosenthal, What Each Spouse Should Know About Finances, The Wall St. Journal, October 6, 2013.
- Kerri Anne Renzulli, How to Talk to Your Spouse About Retirement, CNN Money, September 25, 2013.
- Helen Dennis, Retirement: Things to consider whether you’re moving away or plan to stay, Long Beach Press-Telegram’s Aging Column, August 12, 2013.
- Dorian Mintzer, Think Like a Pope — Knowing When to Quit: When to Quit Working, The New York Times “Room for Debate” Column, February 14, 2013.
- Amy Zipkin, The Retirement Talk Couples Need to Have — Now!, Next Avenue, January 19, 2013.
- Jaleh Donaldson, Tips for Married Couples on Making Retirement Fun, Associated Content, April 22, 2012.
- Paul Briand, He said, she said: Retirement vs. work, Examiner.com, April 10, 2012.
- Ellen James Martin, Retirement Can Take Some Work, Smart Moves Column, UExpress.com, Feb. 1, 2012.
- Kerry Hannon of Forbes Personal Finance, For Couples: A Second Act Can Be Like Having An Affair., Oct. 11, 2011.
- Linda Stern of Reuters, Retirement: Negotiating the terms with your spouse, Vancouver Sun, June 30, 2011.
- Illene Little of Traveling4Health.com, Health Care Risks of Retiring Abroad, Escape Artist Medical Tourism, June 3, 2011.
- Karma Kitaj, Alivelihood: New Careers As We Age (YouTube), The Couples Retirement Puzzle, May 2011.
- Prime Time Column in the Second Act Blog, Michelle V. Rafter, “10 Questions Couples Need to Ask Before Retirement,” May 4, 2011.
- Fiscal Times, Julie Halpert, “How Not to Kill Your Spouse,” April 28, 2011.
- Age Without Borders with Kari Henly, How Do You Perceive the Timeline of Your Life? with Dr. Dorian Mintzer, August 29, 2017.
- Breaking Money Silence with Kathleen Burns Kingsbury, Myth: Couples Don’t Need to Talk About Money, June 21, 2017
- The Professional’s Roundtable with Muriel Donnely, Dorian Mintzer, Psychologist, January 4, 2017.
- The Professional’s Roundtable with Stephanie Yvette Mitchell, Dorian Mintzer, Psychologist, November 14, 2016.
- Real Money with David Holland, You Know What You Are Retiring From, But Do You Know What You Are Retiring To?, August 5, 2016.
- Goldstein on Gelt with Douglas Goldstein on Israel National Radio, Preparing for the Golden Years, August 2014.
- Money and Success on WebTalk Radio with Chris Miller, Ready, Set, Retire!, July 2013.
- Real Money Radio with David Holland, The Couple’s Retirement Puzzle, July 16, 2013.
- Sally Felton Radio Show, “The Changing Face of Retirement,” May 9, 2012.
- Boomer Financial Radio Network with Frank Jaffe, April 24, 2012.
- Wisconsin Public Radio, Ideas Network with Joy Cardin, Negotiating Retirement with Dorian Mintzer, April 18, 2012.
- KFWB Radio show, Couples and Retirement, April 16, 2012.
- NPR Talk of the Nation with Jennifer Ludden with guests Kathleen Hughes and Dorian Mintzer, Couples Can Conflict Over When to Retire, April 12, 2012.
- Capital City Recap with Michael Cohen, Dorian Mintzer, Couples and Retirement April 10, 2012.
- Ageless Radio, March 7, 2012
- Ashford Publishing Radio show with Christine Larkin, Dorian Mintzer Interview, Jan. 3, 2012
- Boomer Financial Radio Network with Frank Jaffe, “Couples and Finances,” December 3, 2011.
- Boomer Nation Radio Show with Terri Benincasa, Part 2 of How to Plan as a Couple for Your Ideal Retirement Lifestyle June 19, 2011
- Boomer Nation Radio Show with Terri Benincasa, Tips on How to Start Your Planning For Your “Second Act” as a Couple, June 12, 2011
- Boomer Financial Radio Network with Frank Jaffe, May 28, 2011
- Boomer Nation Radio Show with Terri Benincasa, Why You Want to Plan the Kind of Lifestyle You’ll Be Leading in Your Second Act, May 15, 2011
- TedX, New Bedford, MA, “Embracing Your Bonus Years,” November 4, 2016.
- Today Show, 60 Rocks with Al Roker, August 22, 2014.
- ABC World News with Diane Sawyer, The Good Life, One Couple, Two Retirements, June 19, 2011
- Wake up With Wendy Show, Chelmsford TeleMedia, The Couple’s Retirement Puzzle, February 16, 2011
- Fox Morning News, Fox News Boston, Planning for the Future: Couples and Retirement, April 5, 2011
- Chris Ferrell, A Conversation on Unretirement, March 2015.
- Beverly Financial Group with Kelly Stanley, Lunch and Learn Series, 10 Must Have Conversations for Transitioning Into the Second Half of Life, May 2011.
- Easing, not Plunging, into Retirement, PremierReverseMortgage.com, September 22, 2014.
- Mintzer, Dorian. Tips to Help Couples Communicate More Effectively, RetirementandGoodLiving.com, August 27, 2014.
- Book by Retirement Coach Dorian Mintzer Wins SeniorHomes.com Award, October 31, 2017.
- Empire Broadcasting Group Presents Dorian Mintzer, Owner of Revolutionize Retirement, January 4, 2017.
- Retirement Transition Coach Dorian Mintzer Quoted in New York Times, May 24, 2016.
- Dr. Dorian Mintzer Named Best of 2016 Boston Psychologists, April 8, 2016.
- Dorian Mintzer Speaks at Aging in America Conference, March 30. 2016.
- Retirement Coach and Speaker Dorian Mintzer Quoted in Consumer Reports, April 6, 2015.
- Retirement Coach and Speaker Dorian Mintzer Quoted in Wall Street Journal, March 30. 2015.
- Retirement Coach Dorian Mintzer Featured as Retirement Authority on Today Show, September 8, 2014.
- Retirement Coach Dorian Mintzer Reaches Amazon Best-Seller Status, August 29, 2014.
- Retirement Coach Dorian Mintzer’s Book, The Couple’s Retirement Puzzle, Updated, August 27, 2014.
- Retirement Coach and Speaker Dorian Mintzer Quoted in New York Times, August 22, 2014.
- Retirement Coach Dorian Mintzer Offers Free Online Expert Series for Baby Boomers, February 10, 2014.
- 70 Things You Must You Do After 70, October 3, 2013.
- Entrepreneurship and Life Reimagined: panel at Boomers Business Summit, March 7, 2013